I take Milk Thistle daily and would not be without it. Milk Thistle also will stop poisons taken, . eating certain mushroom, if given Milk Thistle within 3 hours will save the persons life! It does cleanse the liver of poisonous things…I take no regular big pharma meds, other than Tylenol (which is also a toxic drug, and when patients go to the hospital with Tylenol overdoses, they are given NAC – (n-acetyl cysteine) which I also take daily. My son went through some of the most aggressive cancer treatments, more than most could withstand as doc’s told him…my daughter-in-law told me after the hellish treatments, doc’s said his liver was only functioning at 10% 🙁 And not expected to live for long. I gave her a bottle of Milk Thistle and told her to get him on it…and wonder of wonders, his next check up showed his liver working at 80%!! (she asked for another bottle for a friend of theirs who also was having liver failure due to chemo, and it also worked!) I take the NAC due to using the Tylenol, and take many supplements and have for 30 years or more. I am careful to watch for anything that thins the blood or could cause bleeding, since I have bouts of Massive Hemoptysis (bleeding from the lung – something one is born with, but doesn’t show up until about age 40 – was 42 when had my first bleed…it is kinda like varicose veins in the lungs…no cure, just cauterization if one does not asphyxiate by blood coming up so fast cannot get air…so far has not happened, but will most likely be what ‘takes me’ at some point.) Anyway, The NAC and Milk Thistle are 2 products I do not want to be without.
My German Shepherd 4 . was put on Rimadyl this past Friday as a pain/anti inflammatory med for a lump found on her muzzle. There was no dx this was just to help with the swelling along with an anitbiotic. Today is Tuesday and she can no longer climb the stairs in our house! She was perfectly fine on Friday so far as her legs were concerned! I called the vet and they got me an appointment tomorrow afternoon….ugh. Needless to say I HAVE STOPPED the meds, not that they told me to…and her lump hasn’t changed. Hopefully I’ve caught this in time. I’m so sorry for your loss. Thank you for sharing your story.
I’ve been fighting shingles now for 6 weeks and I’m still suffering from pain where the shingles blisters were located. I started 15 billion probiotics midway thru this and was feeling better. I was taking 5 billion 3 times a day. A friend coaxed me to bump it up to 20 billion. So I did this and by the 3rd day I had a rash all over my head. I’ve since stopped and the rash has gone away. I really want to go back on it, but now I’m stuck with 20 billion capsules. Any ideas on breaking these capsules in half to take half in the morning then again at night? Or should I wait til after this shingle pain goes away? I’m sure I’m in toxic overload with having fibromyalgia and type 2 diabetes. What would u suggest I do? Thank you.